Monday, January 7, 2008

Growing and Growing





Every year on New Years day, my grandma and grandpa Ahlstrom have dinner at their house. It is always delicious. We also measure our height each year, it seems like we used to do it on Thanksgiving, but we do it each year. My grandpa measures us and marks it on the wall. It is fun to see how much you have grown over the years, me and Teisha haven't grown since like 1998!! We keep hoping each year that we have grown, doesn't work though. The kids all grew at least 3 inches since last year. They were pretty excited. It is a fun tradition that we do.

3 comments:

Erica said...

What a bunch of cuties, and a good idea. Was excited to see another post! Keep it up! :o)

Jennie said...

Oh my gosh your family is darling! I hope you don't mind that I checked it out while I was looking at Angi's blog. You look like a very happy family!

Emily Ortiz said...

Your blog looks so cute! I love the layout and the news pics. I like that tradition, such a good idea. Thanks for the update!