Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Husband







What is his name?
Booth Isaac Jenson
How Long have you been married?
7 years in May
How long did you date?
Almost 3yrs before we got married
How old is he?
26
Who eats more sweets?
Me, always
Who said I love you first
Booth
Who is taller?
He is, which isnt saying too much
Who can sing better?
Booth, I only sing by myself or with the kids, they don't mind
Who is smarter?
Booth for sure
Who does the laundry?
Me most of the time, he helps out a lot and he does everything better than me, really
Who pays the bills?
He does all the important stuff
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
He does, I am always the one closest to the door! (depending on which way you look at it)
Who mows the lawn?
I did a few times last summer, and man what a mess, I am not good at all the fancy lines he does
Who cooks dinner?
What counts as cooking? Booth loves to bake, and he is really good at it
Who drives?
Booth, he hates when I drive
Who is more stubborn?
Probably me in reality, but I don't think so
Who kissed who first?
Booth kissed me, I still remember well
Who asked who out first?
He called me while I was at drill camp, luckily Teish took his number down
Who Proposed?
Booth did twice, once at the Roof restaurant and at El Rancho Grande (fancy, I know)
Who has more siblings?
He does, 4 Brothers
Who wears the pants?
Booth definitely
The pictures were fun to put on here. The picture of Booth at Lake Powell was the funniest!!! He made me put the picture of him by his Camaro in exchange for the Lake Powell picture.

0 comments: