Tuesday, June 24, 2008

NAUGHTY LIVIE

Well, if you have looked at Teisha's blog then you have seen all of her many faces. she is too funny sometimes. I have some good ones too. Also, is it normal for your child (who's 2 1/2 by the way) to say things like this?

Leeva me alone!
Give me a break!
Nobody cares Wes!
Shut your mouth!
Go away!
Shut up! (sometimes she just mouths or whispers this one because she knows she's not supposed to say it)
NO!!
Knock it off!
Let me out!
Stop it!
And my favorite, she hisses at me when she gets mad.
I thought sware words were bad but looking at this list it seems they are just as bad, you know, I don't say things like this so I have no idea where she gets it from??? teehee, SHHH

13 comments:

Robb and Cindy said...

Oh my word Tiff, she's so darn adorable! She has ALL the same faces as you!

Teisha said...

Oh yeah, I can't imagine where she gets any of this.

Miller said...

She is the cutest!! I bet you have you hand full. We will being see you soon.

Teisha said...

Dude, why do you keep taking pictures of her butt?

Emily Ortiz said...

That is so funny! Looks like you are going to have your hands full when she gets a real teenage attitude! She is a cutie!

sweet nectar sara said...

ooooooooh, can't wait to see the blog when see's a teenager. seriously though, she's SO cute.

Erica said...

You had a mouth like that too when we were kids...so she is taking after her Mama! Funny stuff! :o) HA!

Tanya said...

way cute, and way sassy! i love it. i know someone just like that but i can't see to put my finger on it...

Mrs. Mysti Hedquist said...

Tiff, she is so adorable! She reminds me of you when you were little!

Colb, Sar and Cici said...

Tiff your daughter is such a cutie! I love her spunkiness, it sounds like constatn comedy! I love it!

IoaneandShawni said...

Hey Tiffany! I was just looking through blogs and found yours! Your daughter is so cute! Your family is cute! I was wondering if I could add you to my list? It's good to see that your cute little family is doing well! Take care!

Jess said...

Very cute, Tiff. Very sassy and adorable. I love it that she wispers "shut up." I bet you have a hard time keeping a straight face!

Laura said...

I love that you took a picture of her little bum with her swimsuit! That is too funny.