Monday, December 22, 2008

UPDATE

Olivia turned 3 on November 23rd. She had a fun day!! I can't believe she is already 3. And........ she is potty trained!!!! This is the first time I haven't had to buy diapers in 5 1/2 years people. Well she still wears pull ups at night but that doesn't count right? I am so proud. We have had a few christmas parties. The kids are driving me crazy once again about Christmas. Asking all the time, mom is it christmas today? mom, is is christmas tomorrow?, mom, how many more days until christmas? arrr. I am ready for it to be over with.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Tiff! I hope you guys are doing well. Congrats on the no diapers thing! Merry Christmas!

The Judd Family said...

That is so nice!I have only had to deal with diapers for 11 weeks and I am already excited for that day!

Keesha said...

That picture of her is so darn cute. You have to bring her by to play sometime. Hope you had a great Christmas.

Jess said...

She is so cute. I love the faces she pulls! ...And I have major puppy envy. Are you keeping any? I am in the midst of a losing battle with my hubby on another dog :)

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

Are you related to a Jenna Judd by any chance?