Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary...Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy....

My mom and dads anniversary Was March 6Th. They celebrated 30 years!!! That is a long time!! I can't imagine when Booth and I hit that mark yet. My sister and my parents friend Sandy and many others helped put a surprise party together. It was at the Murray Eagles. Yes... my very first time at a bar... thank you, thank you. I only went because it was for them. My dad knew about it but mom didn't. It turned out to be quite a stressful day. She kept saying that she wanted to go to the Eagles, but they were setting up and such. So a few of my moms friends were trying to keep her entertained until 6:30 when the party started. She said she had no idea what was going on. We had a nice time. There was lots of good food and LOTS of my parents friends from over the years and some family also. They had karaoke. I said I would only sing if they had "TOP THAT", you know from Teen Witch. Turns out they didn't have it, darn, probably a good thing!! They also put together a video for them. I think it should have been called "Worlds funniest moustaches" dang, my dad had some good ones. We enjoyed the night hanging out and watching everyone. I love them dearly and am very grateful to have such non judgemental, caring, supportive, giving, loving parents. Here is to 30 more great years!! Peace!

Our typical family picture



mom and dad with their neato t-shirts



mom, dad and me

3 comments:

Erica said...

Good for them! I always thought your parents were so cool. They are such a cute couple.

Teisha said...

...happy, happy, happy...

SHUT IT!

The Judd Family said...

Tell your parents congrats for me. That is really cool....and it doesn't happen very often anymore!