Monday, November 5, 2007

HALLOWEEN






We had a fun Halloween this year. The boys were excited to get candy. We only went to a few homes in our neighborhood (all old people, they were so excited) since we had a lot of places to go. Livie did a good job once she got to the door, she had a hard time keeping up. The boys have a hard time ringing the doorbells only once, I think some people got angry, oh well. We went to grandma and grandpa Jenson's and they gave the kids a cup full of candy and then to g & g A's (that's what the kids call them). My mom has made chili on Halloween since I can remember. Olivia was a hobo clown, Wes was a shark and Bos was a pirate (what we could get him to wear at least). I pinned him down to draw a mustache on him and he cried and ran away. When he came back it was gone and his sleeve was all black. He doesn't like the attention. I am sure as they get older it will be more fun.

2 comments:

BreeAnn said...

Cutie Pies. I am glad that you guys had a good Halloween!

Erica said...

What a cute lil' family! And I love the dogs tail too! Is that a dog? :o)