Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Livie turns 2













Livie's birthday was on the 23rd. We celebrated on Thanksgiving and on the 25th. She had a great birthday. The first party on Thanksgiving was at my moms house. She got lots of good gifts. And on the 25th we celebrated at our house with Booth's side. She got lots more great gifts. She is getting so big and getting to be such a character. She is always pulling funny faces and showing off and dancing around. It is so much fun to watch her. I am just sad that my baby is two. And I am not sad that I am not pregnant again, usually I have had another baby by now.... thanks goodness!


The boys are doing well, they are growing up so much. Boston will be in kindergarten next year, that will be a big adventure, for both of us. Wes is really liking preschool, although he got in trouble for choking! Scary!! I gave them both haircuts about a week and a half ago, they are funny. I am not so good at it, they dont seem to mind though.


They are both excited about the snow, Boston said "mom it's snowing, it's Christmas now, where are the presents?" I am excited for the holidays, I enjoy being with our families and the good food. I recieved my Christmas present early. When I went to Park City with my friends, Katie took her PS2 and the game Guitar Hero. Well... I got addicted and I got a PS2 and Guitar Hero 3! We have been having a lot of fun playing it.


The pictures are of Livie's birthday parties and of the boys and their haircuts and as they say their shark boy faces.

1 comments:

Erica said...

What a bunch of cuties. Justy's birthday is on the 22nd so we celebrated it Thanksgiving Day. She turned 8. That's even more crazy when your kids turn 8! I feel old. Hope you all are doing well...let see some pictures of you! ;o)