Thursday, March 27, 2008

Name

I have been looking at peoples blogs and I have come across lots of old friends. I think it is great to be able to see what everyone is up to. I found this on another blog. There are 8 other Tiffany Jenson's in the U.S. I honestly thought there would be more than that. It was really fun to put in my kids' names.



HowManyOfMe.com





LogoThere are
8
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


There are only 2 Olivia Jensons


There weren't any other Weston Jensons


And it said there isn't anyone named Boston or Booth Jenson???

The site said it isn't accurate but it was fun anyways.

8 comments:

sweet nectar sara said...

Fun :)
It says there are 9 Sara Chinn's, 99 Michael Chinn's and 0 of all my boys!

janana said...

Hi there tiffany its Jana it's been a long time. It is so good to see you and your cute family. I hope you don't mind me asking where you went for your lazer treatments, and have you been pleased. I'm looking for somewhere I need the stach done also. You can link to my blog through jennie abernethy's, if that works. thanks janana

janana said...

Ok maybe I should look a little harder next time. Sorry, I found the link. I would still like to here from you if you get a chance :)

Kim said...

Hi Tiffany
Yes, I recognized your name and when I saw your page I definitely knew. Aren't blogs just the greatest? I love your page and your cute boys. See you Sunday!
-Kim

MY KIDS, MY LIFE, OUR STORY! said...

Tiffany,
Hey I just came across your blog page and what an adorable family you guys have. Your kids are so dang cute! It has been forever since I have seen you guys. I hope all is well and I can't wait to watch how your family is doing through your blog.
Take Care,
Amanda Bawden (Huntsman)

ellisboys said...

Hey Tiffany,
I think the last time I saw you was in the chaotic Wal-mart. Your kids are so cute. I hope you don't mind me checking you and your cute family out!! Hope to hear from you soon.
Hollie Ellis

Teisha said...

There are zero of me!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.