Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Chuck E Cheese

THESE TWO OF LIVIE ON THE TRUCK ARE BACKWARDS. SHE WAS HAVING FUN, THEN GOT SCARED.














BOSTON, DAWSON, WESTON, RILEY AND LIVIE



SO IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE WE DID THIS BUT I HAD COMPUTER ISSUES.

Booth's mom my kids and 2 of my nephews and I went to Chuck E Cheese on Saturday night while the guys went to priesthood session---- in Wendover! Booth said that there were only 21 guys there at the church. They went to the Rick Springfield concert after priesthood at the Peppermill concert hall. The kids had lots of fun playing together. Wendy and I had lots of fun chasing all 5 around and keeping track of them! Afterward the boys had a sleepover at our house. But it turned out that Riley had pink eye so he didn't get to stay the night, poor guy.

0 comments: