Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bear Lake

So we had an awesome time at Bear Lake this year. We go each year with Booth's mom's side of the family, I think this year we had about 45 come. It happened to fall on Raspberry days, so it was really packed. We didn't have our trailer this year so we got a cabin, it was really nice. The weather was great the whole time. We had rain the first and last nights we were there and it wasn't too hot, we were pretty lucky. The kids all had such a good time. they all entertained each other, I wish I could have that all the time. We look forward to next year!! The slide show is pretty long, I think there are 47 pics, and that wasn't even half of them.


5 comments:

Robb and Cindy said...

Looks like you had a fun time. Miss ya!

The Stone's said...

That was so fun huh? I have some super cute pictures of Sawyer and Olivia! E-mail me and I'll send them to you and invite you to my blog! P.S. We're having another girl!!!! emmasmom44@hotmail.com

Kim said...

Your boys are too cute. I miss seeing them in Primary. Glad you are all having a fun summer!

Miller said...

Looks like fun!! Your kids our so cute,I bet there is never a dull moment.

Colb, Sar and Cici said...

Tiff, your kids are so freakin' cute! I would love to hang around your fam one day! you all look like you have a great time and i think I would just laugh most of the time!