Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Boston's 1st day of school

Well he is officially in school. He goes to Pioneer Elementary, he takes the bus, which is really scary for me because I never once took the bus when I was in school. He had a good day, according to him, I didnt talk to the teacher after school.
He sat in #5 on the bus, since he's 5. He said they played on the playground, he colored a picture of a haunted house that he drew, and that was about all I got out of him. He is getting so big and so sweet, he kisses me lots on the arm and tells me he loves me. I am very proud of him and think he will do great.




4 comments:

Miller said...

He looks so big!! And I'm glad that he likes it. That always make going much easier. Avery stared pre-school yesterday and loves it. She came home took off her shoes and feel asleep on the couch. If this is what happens every day I'm down with that.

Stefanie said...

Are you serious? Kindergarten already...your kids will be graduating high school before I start getting around to it!! He's a cutie!

wishesUT said...

How exciting. You'll have to let me know how you like Pioneer since I guess I HAVE to send Ethan to kindergarten next year. It's exciting to see them grow up, but it's so fun to have them at home.

BreeAnn said...

Wow Tiff you have a 5 year old! That's crazy!