Friday, November 14, 2008

Our new additions

This is daddy looking at the pups from outside. He sits there quite a bit.

Dracula, Bumblebee and Blanch

I think, Blanch


This was the day after they were born. They are getting really chubby. They are growing so fast, I am excited for when we can play with them.



So Page had her pups on November 2nd. It was neat to see her go through it all. Well not all of it, we missed all but 1 being born!! They are so cute. We have 4 pups, 2 males and 2 females. They all have names. Livie's is the white one she named it Dracula, Boston's is named Bumblebee, like the transformer. Westons in named Dinosaur/Star Wars and my little runt of the litter is named Blanch. They are just now starting to open their eyes. We are going to be selling them, as much as I would like to keep them because I am getting really attached. They are pure bred miniature Schnauzers. They have already been registered with AKC, have had their tails docked and dew claws done. We think the other 3 pups will turn out silver like the dad. They are such fun dogs, the size of mini-Schnauzers is 11 - 15 lbs. They will be ready about Christmas time!! No better gift than a puppy!! Anyways... anyone interested send me a e-mail.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Cute dogs! It would be so hard for me to give them up! Good luck!

Frandsen Family said...

Tiffany,
I am possibly interested in buying one of your puppies. Will you call me and let me know if you have a female still available and ho much you are selling them for?
Thanks,
Brandi Ervin Frandsen
bfrandsen2219@msn.com