Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tiny Dancer







Olivia is in dance lessons this year. I put her in a class at the beginning of the summer, it was through Granite Peaks, it only lasted a few weeks. I wanted to make sure she liked it before I had to fork out the big bucks. She did, so I have her in a Jazz, Tap and Ballet class. My friend Cindy has her little girl Aisly in the same class. Oh boy they are so cute together. Olivia loves her "snap shoes" some days I have to hide them from her. I can't wait until she performs. Aren't they CUTE!!


2 comments:

Emily Ortiz said...

They are so cute! That is fun that they can be in the same class together.

Jess said...

Wow, Tiff. She is getting so big! And she's prettier every time I see a picture. Also, love the MJ resurrection thing! Kids are indeed funny :)

I am sorry I missed the party the other week. I would have loved to see you. You and Teish have been cracking me up on fb lately.