Friday, October 2, 2009

2 Little Monkeys...



I came across this picture today, I think this was 2005?? So Boston was almost 3 and Wes was almost 2. It is hard to remember and the date isn't on the picture. While I was at work that night Booth carved pumpkins with the boys. They were so excited. Man, they were so cute when they were little, If I could only go back just for a little bit so I could remember better. I think since they were so close and everything was chaotic my memory is really fuzzy. Oh well, I am glad I have pictures to help me remember.





2 comments:

sweet nectar sara said...

holy cow, sometimes i feel so bad for aidan, like he's neglected or something. because i can't remember what he was like at many stages because i already had another baby! cutie picture of your boys :)

Tiffany Jenson said...

that is how i feel with both boys. neglect.