Sunday, October 11, 2009

Braided Beauty


I did french braids in Livie's hair last week for the first time, it only took me an hour and a half to do, SHEESH. I am not good at it anyways, the last time I tried a french braid, it was on one of my barbies - long time ago. She has such beautiful shiny, long hair, it makes me jealous. I like to keep her hair pulled back or she constantly gets food in it. It turned out alright but I need more practice but she doesn't have the patience for it. She wasn't too happy about having her picture taken. Obviously.

4 comments:

Linds said...

Tiff,
Great job on your first try! Her braids are SO cute. I'm with Livie, though; I can't sit still that long.

BreeAnn said...

man her hair is long!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Is she your daughter ? She is cute :D